Join us as we delve into the key benefits and features of recruitment agency software, and discover how staffing agency software can revolutionize the way you run your agency, enhance client satisfaction, and boost overall productivity.
The best 10 software for staffing agencies in the US
|Applicant tracking, CRM, performance analytics
|By request only
|Manage job applications, track and manage applicants, create workflows
|By request only
|Post jobs and screen candidates
|By request only
|Track candidates, parse resumes, CRM
|$110 per month, with a $1000 charge for data migration
|Keep track of applicants, automate tasks, source candidates
|$0, $25, $50, or $75 per usermonth
|Follow candidates through hiring process, onboard
|By request only
|Post jobs, track applicants, schedule interviews
|By request only
|Source and assess candidates, collaborate with team mates during recruitment
|$149, $360, and $599 per month
|Parse resumes, schedule interviews, collaborate during hiring process
|$99, $239, or $359 per month, when billed annually
|Candidate management, including CRM functionalities
|By request only
Bullhorn is a comprehensive staffing company software that offers applicant tracking, CRM, and business development capabilities. It helps streamline the entire recruitment process, offers insights into candidate sourcing and performance, and has a robust integrations library, including one with Ringover.
Bullhorn's price is by request only, so you'll need to contact their team for an estimate.
Vincere allows recruiters to easily manage job postings, track applicants, and collaborate with team members all in one platform. Vincere is known for its user-friendly interface, customizable workflows, and integrations with popular job boards, CRM platforms, and Ringover, making it a comprehensive solution for staffing agencies looking to enhance their efficiency and productivity.
This tool is priced upon request only, so you'll need to reach out to Vincere for more information.
JobAdder is a cloud-based staffing software that helps streamline recruitment tasks, such as job posting, candidate screening, and onboarding. It integrates with popular job boards and Ringover, and provides a user-friendly interface.
Jobadder doesn't provide pricing information on their website, just a form if you're interested in receiving an estimate.
4. Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based staffing and applicant tracking software that automates various recruitment tasks. It supports candidate sourcing, resume parsing, interview scheduling, and team collaboration, and integrates with other business software.
Zoho Recruit Pricing
Zoho Recruit has four pricing plans available, with the prices ranging from a free tier to $75 per user/month.
BambooHR is an HR and recruitment software that offers applicant tracking, onboarding, and employee management functionalities. It provides a user-friendly interface and integrates with various HR tools.
To get pricing information from BambooHR, you'll have to submit your contact information on their website.
CATS (Competitive Applicant Tracking System) is a flexible staffing agency software that provides applicant tracking, resume parsing, and CRM capabilities. It offers customizable workflows and enables easy communication with candidates.
Cats charges $110 per user/month, with an extra $1000 charge for a data migration.
Greenhouse is a popular applicant tracking system with features like job posting, candidate tracking, interview scheduling, and reporting. Greenhouse provides integrations with various third-party tools.
If you're interested in learning more about Greenhouse's price, you'll need to request a demo on their website.
Workable is a comprehensive talent acquisition software that offers applicant tracking, candidate sourcing, and assessment capabilities. It enables collaborative hiring and integrates with various job boards and HR tools.
Workable is one of the rare staffing agency software which lists their prices online. They offer three plans, which range in price from $149 to $599 per month. But you'll need to be careful as you calculate your budget. The price changes depending on how many employees are included in the plan, and some tiers have a cap on the number of users. Finally, some of the plans are only available on an annual basis, which also affects the price.
JazzHR is an applicant tracking system designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It offers features like job posting, resume parsing, interview scheduling, and collaboration tools. JazzHR also integrates with popular HR software.
JazzHR also lists prices on their website, with three options available. The most affordable plan for staffing companies is $99 per month, with the most expensive tier at $359 per month.
JobDiva is a robust candidate management system that provides applicant tracking, resume management, and CRM functionalities. It offers a user-friendly interface, automation features, and real-time analytics.
JobDiva doesn't offer pricing information on their website, so you'll need to reach out if you want more information.
What is a staffing agency software?
A staffing agency software, also known as a recruitment agency software or an applicant tracking system (ATS), is a specialized tool designed to support the operations of staffing agencies. It offers a centralized platform for managing various aspects of the staffing process, including job posting, candidate sourcing, resume screening, interview scheduling, onboarding, and client management.
Software for staffing agencies provides a range of features and functionalities tailored to the unique needs of the industry. It helps streamline day-to-day operations, automate manual tasks, and create a more efficient and organized workflow. By leveraging technology, staffing agencies can effectively manage their database of candidates, match them with client requirements more effectively, and track the progress of placements.
Moreover, staffing agency software often integrates with other tools such as job boards, social media platforms, and business phone systems, allowing agencies to expand their candidate reach and ensure compliance with industry regulations.
Overall, the purpose of staffing agency software is to optimize and simplify the recruitment process, enhance productivity, improve client satisfaction, and ultimately lead to more successful placements.
10 reasons why staffing agencies need a software solution
- Streamlined Workflow: Staffing agency software helps to automate and streamline various tasks involved in the recruitment process, such as job posting, resume parsing, candidate tracking, and interview scheduling. This eliminates manual efforts, reduces errors, and improves overall efficiency.
- Candidate Database Management: A software solution provides a centralized database for storing and managing candidate information. It allows agencies to easily search, filter, and sort candidates based on specific criteria, saving time and improving candidate sourcing.
- Improved Candidate Placement: By leveraging advanced search algorithms and matching capabilities, employment agency software helps identify the best candidates for specific jobs. This increases the chances of successful placements and improves client satisfaction.
- Compliance and Regulation: Software for staffing agencies often include features that ensure compliance with industry regulations, such as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines and data protection laws. This helps agencies avoid legal complications and maintain a trustworthy reputation.
- Enhanced Client Management: Staffing agency software provides tools for managing client relationships, tracking client requirements, and monitoring the progress of placements. This improves communication, allows for better collaboration, and strengthens client satisfaction.
- Efficient Communication: Software solutions often include features for automated email notifications and reminders, but don't facilitate communication between staffing agencies, candidates, and clients. To fill the gaps, the recruitment agency software integrates with VoIP phone software solutions like Ringover, which offer unlimited calls in addition to omnichannel communications. This helps maintain timely and effective communication throughout the recruitment process.
- Analytics and Reporting: With built-in analytics and reporting capabilities, staffing agency software provides valuable insights into key recruitment metrics such as time-to-fill, candidate source effectiveness, and client satisfaction. These insights enable agencies to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve their processes.
- Integrations with business software: Many software solutions integrate with popular job boards and social media platforms, allowing agencies to easily post job openings, expand candidate reach, and leverage the power of social recruiting. Additionally, they can integrate with IP telephony software like Ringover. This type of tool improves productivity with features like click-to-call and call routing, while the quality of the candidate experience improves thanks to IVR menus and auto attendant.
- Onboarding and Documentation Management: Staffing agency software often includes features for automating the onboarding process and managing candidate documentation. This reduces paperwork, ensures proper compliance, and speeds up the onboarding of candidates.
- Scalability and Growth: As staffing agencies expand and handle a larger volume of placements, software solutions provide scalability to handle increased workload and manage a growing candidate and client database. It allows agencies to adapt to changing demands and focus on strategic growth.
Overall, investing in a software solution like Ringover enables staffing agencies to optimize their operations, improve candidate sourcing and placement, enhance client satisfaction, ensure compliance, and drive overall growth and success.
5 types of software for staffing agencies
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS): An ATS is a type of software specifically designed for managing the recruitment process. It helps staffing agencies to track and organize candidates, streamline job postings, schedule interviews, and manage the overall candidate pipeline. ATS often includes features like resume parsing, automated communication, and analytics for efficient candidate management.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software: CRM software for staffing agencies helps manage and nurture client relationships. It allows agencies to keep track of client information, track client requirements and preferences, monitor communication history, and provide personalized services. CRM software assists in maintaining strong client relationships, improving client satisfaction, and driving recurring business.
- Vendor Management System (VMS): VMS software is used by staffing agencies to manage their relationships with external vendors or suppliers. It helps agencies track vendor performance, manage contracts, handle billing and payment processes, and ensure compliance with vendor-related regulations. VMS software streamlines the vendor management process, reducing manual efforts and improving efficiency.
- Onboarding and Compliance Software: This type of software focuses on streamlining the onboarding process for both candidates and clients. It assists staffing agencies in managing required documentation, conducting background checks and verification, automating the onboarding workflow, and ensuring compliance with data protection and employment regulations. Onboarding and compliance software helps agencies to efficiently onboard candidates and meet legal requirements.
- Reporting and Analytics Software: Reporting and analytics software provides staffing agencies with insights into various recruitment metrics and performance indicators. It allows agencies to monitor key metrics such as time-to-fill, candidate source effectiveness, client satisfaction rates, and revenue generation. This software enables data-driven decision-making, identifies areas for improvement, and helps agencies optimize their processes and strategies.
These are just a few types of software commonly used by staffing agencies. Depending on the agency's specific needs and goals, there may be other specialized software solutions available, such as payroll management software or workforce scheduling software.
How to choose the best software for staffing agencies?
Choosing the best software for staffing agencies can be overwhelming, but here are some factors to consider that can help you make an informed decision:
- Business Needs: Start by identifying your agency's specific recruitment needs and goals. Consider the size of your agency, the number of placements you make per year, the types of clients you serve, and the level of automation and integration required. This will help you choose a software solution that best aligns with your business objectives.
- Features and Functionalities: Evaluate the features and functionalities that are crucial for your agency's workflow. Common features for staffing agency software include applicant tracking, resume parsing, candidate sourcing, custom workflows, job board integration, reporting and analytics, and compliance management. Ensure the software has the core features that support your unique staffing business needs.
- User-Friendliness: The software interface should be easy to navigate, without requiring extensive training. A user-friendly interface allows staff members to get up and running with the software quickly, without compromising productivity.
- Customization: A software solution with customization features will allow you to adapt processes to fit your agency's unique requirements. You should check if the solution offers enough flexibility that you can configure it to reflect your processes and objectives.
- Integration: The software should integrate seamlessly with your existing recruitment tools, such as job boards, social media, and client relationship management systems. This integration helps save time, increase efficiency, and reduce manual effort.
- Support: Consider the availability and quality of customer support provided by the software vendor. Ensure the software vendor provides adequate support through documentation, online resources, and customer support channels such as phone, email, or chat.
- Price: Make sure the software you choose fits within your budget. Some software solutions offer tiered pricing models, which means you pay for only the features and functionalities you need. Understand the total cost of ownership, including setup and implementation costs, license fees, and ongoing maintenance.
In conclusion, identify your requirements, evaluate the software features, trial the product, check reliability, get pricing details, and understand the support and service offered by the vendor. Taking the time to evaluate different options carefully will help you select the right software solution for your staffing agency.
Why is Ringover the best solution for your recruiting business?
Ringover can be considered a beneficial solution for recruiting businesses due to the following reasons:
- Better Communication: Empower by Ringover empowers staffing teams to analyze conversations and gain valuable insights about clients and candidates. With AI-guided insights, recruiters can make more informed hiring decisions. Empower automatically transcribes, translates, and summarizes interviews, allowing recruiters to easily review and identify important information.
- Streamlined Hiring Process: By leveraging Ringover's communication suite, staffing agencies can streamline their hiring process, leading to increased efficiency and productivity. Features such as click-to-call and call campaigns enable efficient communication with candidates, improving outreach efforts.
- Recruitment Automation: Ringover offers Cadence, a recruiting automation tool that automates various aspects of the recruitment process. Recruiters can save time on administrative tasks and instead focus on meaningful interactions with candidates.
- Integration Capabilities: Ringover integrates with other software solutions to enhance the recruitment workflow. The ability to integrate with CRM systems, applicant tracking systems, and other tools allows for seamless data sharing and improved collaboration between teams.
In conclusion, choosing the right staffing agency software is critical for improving recruitment efficiency, reducing manual effort, and growing the business. With the wide range of available software solutions like Ringover, staffing agencies need to evaluate their specific needs and goals carefully. By considering key factors such as features and functionalities, user-friendliness, customization, integration, support, and budget, agencies can find a software solution that aligns with their unique business requirements. With an efficient and streamlined staffing agency software in place, recruitment teams can focus on identifying and attracting top talent, building strong client relationships, and driving business growth.