Omnichannel contact center software Centralize your customer communication channels
Easily manage all customer and prospect interactions (Whatsapp, Messenger, Instagram, Google reviews, email, text messages) from a single interface, with omnichannel contact center software.
A single interface to manage all your messaging channels.
Reduced response time
Increase customer satisfaction by responding to requests more quickly.
Better online visibility
Be present on the same channels as your customers and prospects.
Smoother discussions for a better customer experience
Centralize all your conversations
Manage all your communication channels directly from Ringover: WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Google reviews, emails, etc. A guaranteed time-saver for you and your teams!
Boost the efficiency of your customer services
Thanks to Ringover’s omnichannel interface, all your customers’ messages will be at your fingertips. Perfect for responding to their requests in record time and decreasing their wait.
Get closer to your customers
Improve your online visibility by being present on your customers’ and prospects’ favorite platforms. You can take advantage of features that make your exchanges more lively: attachments, emojis, reactions…
Multiply your prospecting channels
Add an extra channel for your prospecting: your sales reps gain in efficiency by contacting potential customers from your WhatsApp Business account.
Available on desktop and mobile.
Precisely monitor your multi-channel activity
Effectively monitor your team’s performance across all exchanges, on all your communication channels (volume of messages, number of unanswered messages, LeaderBoard, etc.). For even more precision, you can also filter directly by channel!
- What is the correct definition of omnichannel?
- What is an omnichannel contact center?
- What are the benefits of an omnichannel contact center?
- Why use an omnichannel contact center software?
- Which messaging systems are compatible with Ringover?
- How does omnichannel work?
- What is an omnichannel customer?
- Which company uses omnichannel?
- What is the difference between multichannel and omnichannel?
What is the correct definition of omnichannel?
Omnichannel is when a company uses multiple communications channels simultaneously to sell or communicate about its products or services. Omnichannel allows companies to better respond to their customers’ expectations and preferences.
What is an omnichannel contact center?
An omnichannel contact center is a contact center that centralizes multiple communication channels allowing a company’s prospects, customers and partners to reach it in the way they prefer, while maintaining consistency between each channel. Such a center enables a more efficient response to customers and a more personalized and enriched customer experience.
What are the benefits of an omnichannel contact center?
The omnichannel approach in a contact center enables more effective customer support through a seamless and personalized experience, but that’s not all. Other benefits of an omnichannel contact center include:
- An omnichannel contact center improves productivity - All interactions between an external contact and the company are recorded in one tool. Call center agents can therefore access them more quickly without having to change software.
- An omnichannel contact center communication solutions provide greater visibility. Users and administrators have access to statistics that provide information about the quality of service on different channels (video conferencing, voice, etc.).
- Good omnichannel contact center software improves customer service and satisfaction.
Why use an omnichannel contact center software?
Omnichannel communication software is useful to best meet the needs of customers through the following features:
- Supporting multiple communication channels;
- History of interactions between customers and the company;
- Reports and analytics for better performance monitoring;
- Integration of omnichannel software with other business tools (CRM, helpdesk).
Which messaging systems are compatible with Ringover?
How does omnichannel work?
Omnichannel allows a company to better leverage the habits of its customers and prospects, and helps to create touch points with its targets and get closer to them by adopting a consistent approach.
What is an omnichannel customer?
A customer is said to be omnichannel when they use multiple communications channels to make a purchase or request information about a service/product. Example: a customer may get information by phone, and accept an offer via email.
Which company uses omnichannel?
Omnichannel, which is gradually beginning to replace multichannel, enables companies to deliver an optimized and consistent customer experience. Among the many companies that have adopted an omnichannel sales and communications strategy are:
What is the difference between multichannel and omnichannel?
Multichannel strategy is often confused with omnichannel strategy. While the two approaches are similar, it is important to distinguish between them. The first thing to remember is that omnichannel is derived from multichannel. Multichannel is the combination and use of relevant communication channels according to the customer strategy employed. Whereas omnichannel is the unification of these communication channels to provide a seamless, fluid and transparent experience for the customer.