Call management solutions are about more than just simplifying and streamlining your business communications. Ringover can help your operations get to the next level by addressing every step of internal and external communications.
Ringover includes features that boost your operations from the moment your team members call and connect with prospects to the way customers interact with your business when they call. These include:
- Real-time analytics dashboard for call performance tracking
- CRM syncing that helps you personalize your calls with information about customers
- Simplified call transfer and preferred routing and power or auto dialer features
- Landline and mobile phone availability in 65 countries
- Interactive voice recording, which helps prioritize VIP clients
- Calls from mobile apps and click-to-call Chrome extension that allows remote team members to stay connected on projects while on-the-go
These days, small businesses are keeping costs low while still hiring the best talent by opting for remote working solutions.
If this sounds like your business, you’ll know that remote team project management tools are just the starting point for empowering your remote work team members. They’ll also need a way to connect with local and international prospects, manage projects, conference with team members, and ensure customer support continuity.
Internal teams can benefit from:
- Conducting meetings via video conferencing from any device
- Share your screen in meetings with up to eight people
- Use predictive dialer systems to configure call distribution and establish call routing rules
- Provide non-step service to your callers through automated transfers
- Empower work-from-home teams to maintain professionalism by making and receiving calls
- On-call coaching and monitoring for managers who can use call recording and live call joining to improve sales outcomes
Start your free trial with Ringover and see the difference to your internal team communications for yourself.