You’ll need a SIP phone
☎️ linked to your network and a RingOver Power account
This procedure is valid for phone model Yealink T42S, but the principle is the same for all phones – only the menus will change.
Step 1: Configure the phone
Press the 🆗 key
while the phone is still inactive to obtain its IP address.
Open your computer browser and enter the IP address
in the address bar (ex: http://192.168.1.10).
Enter the username
👤 (by default: admin) as well as the password
(by default: admin) on the connection page 🔗 and click “Confirm
Follow the steps to set up the account: Account > Register > Account 1
- Registry Status: displays the registry status of the current account.
- Active line: you must select Enabled to activate the account.
- Label: displayed on the LCD screen to identify the account.
- Display name: displayed as the caller ID when you make a call.
- Registration name: username (see step 2)
- Username: username (see step 2)
- Password: password (see step 2)
- Host server: server (see step 2)
Step 2: Retrieve your Ringover SIP login information
💻 Go to https://dashboard.ringover.com/users
Click on the user
👨💼 for whom you wish to retrieve Ringover SIP login information.
Under “User settings
” you’ll have access to the SIP menu:
You’ll find 3 necessary pieces of information
💬 once your device ☎️ connects to your RingOver user profile:
Indicate this information
- Server: sip.ringover.com
- Username: username or login
- Password: SIP account password
⌨️ in the dedicated fields of your browser.
Your Ringover account is now configured to your SIP phone! 👌